- New Feature: Lithuanian translation (thank you, Moo!).
- New Feature: Added a commandline option to print a list of all pies with their according IDs (
- Update: The preferences dialog now uses the Gtk.StackSwitcher and Gtk.HeaderBar per default. Use the commandline arguments
--no-header-barto revert to the old behavior.
- Update: Translation updates for Spanish locale. Please feel free to contribute to the translation into your language!
- Bugfix: It’s now possible to add more than one “unbound Pie” (thank you, Gabriel Dubatti!).
- Bugfix: The
--helpcommandline argument actually shows help again.
- Bugfix: The app indicator has now an icon now when using Gnome-Shell.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug which made it possible that the add-new-slice button was not clickable.
Where do I get it?
Or, if you are adventurous, compile it from source!