And again there is a little update! With one highly appreciated new feature: It is now possible to a set a maximum activation radius. Any click beyond this radius will not select anything.
Besides, much deprecated code and many deprecated libraries have been replaced by there modern counterpart. Most importantly, all GTK2 code has been removed and the entire UI moved to GTK3.
- New Feature: Maximum activation radius: It can be set in the settings menu
- Update ported all Glade ui-files to GTK3
- Update removed old GTK2 code
- Update removed a lot deprecated code
- Update switched from libunique to GLib.Application
- Update switched from gee-0.6 to gee-0.8
- Bugfix added missing keyword to desktop file (thanks for the hint, JoergFF)
Where do I get it?
blog comments powered by Disqus