There was a major bug in Gnome-Pie 0.6.9 which gets fixed with this update and there is a tiny new feature as well!
Some minor things have been changed since the last release of Gnome-Pie, so it was time to release a new version!
Out there are several community-made themes for Gnome-Pie. I compiled a page with some themes I found on the web.
There was a nasty bug in Gnome-Pie 0.6.7 so I decided to quickly release a new version! And we’ve got an awesome new feature!
Gnome-Pie 0.6.7 has been released and it contains a new (experimental) Slice group: Clipboard! It remembers an adjustable amount of your last copied items and allows for pasting them.
A new feature has been added to Gnome-Pie: Import and export themes! This and a couple of other changes are part of release version 0.6.6!
A new feature has been added to Gnome-Pie: Select slices by typing their names!
Due to a regression introduced with the release 0.6.3, a new version of Gnome-Pie had to be released quickly.
A new version of Gnome-Pie has been released! It contains not only bug fixes but also some new features.
Today, I present you a new version of Gnome-Pie! There are some bug fixes, a new settings menu layout and a tiny new feature included!
And again there is a little update! With one highly appreciated new feature: It is now possible to a set a maximum activation radius. Any click beyond this radius will not select anything.
Gnome-Pie is alive! I managed to release a new version of this awesome little pie menu. Of course much has to be done to update Gnome-Pie fully to current software versions (GTK 3.14, Vala 0.27, …), but for now some important fixes had to be published!
It’s been a while since my last post. But since I’m planning to release new updates for Gnome-Pie, I decided to create a new homepage! It is now hosted on github pages and built with jekyll. I ported some of the old wordpress posts and managed to import all your comments to disqus.
And again: There are some little improvements and bug fixes, but nothing with extraordinary impact.
A new release of Gnome-Pie was sent into the wild! There were some little improvements and bug fixes, but nothing with extraordinary impact.
And finally it’s done. After some months of hard work I’m now a Bachelor of Science! I passed with distinction and since many of you helped me by sending in your usage statistics of Gnome-Pie, I owe you many THANKS and a summary of what I achieved. You may just read the abstract and look at the pictures, graphs and videos to get a glimpse of the results or (if you’re brave and greedy for knowledge) you may read the entire summary.
There didn’t change much (yet).
Now I’m sure: I’m going to write my Bachelor thesis on pie menus! But I need your help!
So please read on…